Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Good Day

Another good day, how much can one person take. I went home from work and had my first gift from blogland. I won a drawing over at Carole's at Quilting Adventures. She sent me a great calendar from Thimbleberries, a beautiful quilting log book and a package of buttons. I was so tickled. Also she had a really neat card with it. Thank you so much Carole, you made my day.

Last night was another guild meeting. This guild is called Violet Threads, it is mainly stitching. We met first at a restaurant for dinner, then went to our meeting. Someone at the guild found some original jacks. Needless to say, guess what some of the girls did. How fun.















Tonight I am going to work on finishing the piecing of a quilt that is laying out on my living room floor. I am getting tired of stepping over it. This is what it looks like on the floor. I will show you the finished top when I complete it, which will hopefully be by Friday.

3 comments:

KC Quilter said...

Hi, Beth. Welcome to Blogland!!! I have been to Helen's Hen House near St. Louis too. It is an amazing shop. Sounds like you have a great circle of friends.

~Bren~ said...

Blog mail is always fun! Your guild looks like a fun group!!!

Lea said...

Hi, Beth! Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier. :-)
Wow, Your basket quilt blocks are wonderful. I'd love to see entire view of this quilt. can't wait to see you finish.*S*
Hugs,
Lea in Japan